Re: [Chrysler300] hubcap masks

Glade it worked out for you Mike. You are correct. Chrysler would have had
a single unit mask that registered over the complete cap, that would have
been reused numerous times. I suspect it took less than 3 min to paint a
cap. They likely made an injection mold and made as many masks as needed. I
estimate they had 10,000 caps plus to paint between C & D runs.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used