[Chrysler300] Houston area at Labor Day

Hello fellow Chrysler 300 enthusiasts

My wife and I will be in the Houston Texas area (Missouri City to be exact)
over Labor Day weekend.  We will not have a classic car with us as we have
to fly to save time.  Thought I would ask if there are any interesting car
shows or other events of interest for a MOPAR guy and gal from Friday
through Monday of Labor Day weekend.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFPR

Bradley Teets is a registered representative of and offers securities
through Kovack Securities, Inc.

Member NASD / SIPC  Phone:  954-782-4771

The information contained in this report or information provided does not
purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or
developments referred to in this material. The information has been obtained
from sources considered reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing
material is accurate or complete. Expressions of opinion are as of this date
and are subject to change without notice. This information is not intended
as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security referred to
herein. Past performance may not be indicative of future result.  No buy or
sell orders can be accepted using email. Please call our office
(941-205-2000) to place an order.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used