[Chrysler300] rust free- option 2

So over in America "rust frre" means no rust becuase all the needed metal
has rusted away. Us aussies must be a bit slower, or rust works slower here
- 'rust free' here often turns out to mean you get all the rust for no extra
price - ie rust is for free.

Another good one I encountered was years ago when looking at a vintage car
(remember when vintage actually meant/was "pre 1930" ?!) involved a sedan
with a wooden frame body.
The advertisement said "dismantled for shipping" - when I arrived, the car
/chassis, was in a garage (house/home).  There was no body on the chassis -
the wood was rotten, it all fallen apart, and all the body (remaining) was
lent up against the garage walls, all around the car/chassis.  The guy tried
to b/shit his way out of this by saying he was sending the car to England if
I did not buy it.

Then there is the explanation "rust free" means they all rusted, the rust in
this one is not as bad as some - ah cars/people don't you just love them.
Another common loss of cars here in Australia was kangaroo or rabbitt
hunters, as well as late 50s-60s speedway meetings - they loved big old
yanks in the demoltion derbys, and stripped open Ford V8s on dirt circuits.
I had a 30 La Salle Convertible Coupe they had choped off with an axe at the
windsreen base, tried to buy a mint 32 Cadillac they were still using for
roo shooting, it only missing the rear seat base, and fabric out of top of
body, this back in late 60s.

aussie christopher

Love Movies? You'll love HomeScreen. Rental DVDs - no late fees!  Go to:
http://www.ninemsn.homescreen.com.au/account/freetrial/?.promo=9msn_hotmail_
tagline

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used