Re: [Chrysler300] Tow Vehicles

Well now Bob, don't give up yet!

I'll throw one more twist into this trailer towing thread that no one
has brought up yet.

I have a good friend that is a self employed body / paint guy.  He has
a relatively new 360 Dakota that was purchased as a total and rebuilt.
It's tip top of the line and I believe does have a 3.92 gear.  The wild
card here is that his car hauler trailer is a "gooseneck".  It's ugly
and big, but with the tralier's pivot point directly above the rear
axle, this thing tows like a dream.  It's kind of his little big rig.
He's had this trailer for years, and swears by it.

Anybody else ever use one of these?

Best Regards to all,

Thomas F. Miller
300C, 300M Special

>>> "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx> 7/29/2004 5:54:35 PM >>>
Thanks to everyone for your feedback on tow vehicles.  I think I will
abandon the idea of using a Dakota for towing.  I was only leaning that
way
because it would be better suited for my son to drive to and from
school.  I
really need to get a Ram size pickup for towing the G, and something
smaller
and more fuel efficient for him.  I must admit too that I am concerned
about
the poor frequency of repair records on the Dakota pickups.

I'd love to go down to the dealership and pick up a new Dodge Ram
pickup
with a Hemi!

Bob J

For list server instructions, go to