[Chrysler300] Trailer behind an RV?

Hi, to all you 300 fans, especially you with trailers.

We have all had an opportunity to learn a lot about hauling our brutes
on trailers this week and I appreciate having access to your experiences
and opinions.  These can save money and even lives.

I would open a fresh can of worms and ask what experience anyone has
towing a 4000#+ car on a trailer behind an RV.  I pulled a full-size van
flat (dropped the drive shaft) behind my 1995 Chev HD 454-powered Tioga
from Des Moines to Missoula and that went ok, even though underpowered
on Butte grade.  I've done the math on GCVR and GVW and am only slightly
overloaded with a trailer.  I always tow my Jeep Wrangler flat but would
appreciate any real world experience of towing a big car on a trailer
behind an RV.  I have seen the big Diesel RV's pulling Suburbans on
trailers, but those big RV's can also have 400-500 HP.

Thanks in advance for your valued experiences and opinions.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
C-300

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used