Re: [Chrysler300] 300L

Hello Ken,

Sound like a very inept scammer.  I would just ignore it as junk mail.  You
can get more info about scams at
http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/

I know the people who run it.  They were scammed when  they tried to sell
their collector car and started this site to make people aware of the scams.

If you do report the scammer to any authorities make sure you get the full
headers on his email.  Your email program should have a option to do
this.  Frequently the scammers forge their email too.  With full headers it
can usually be determined where it actually came from.

Hope you get some legit buyers too.  You can always advertise with the site
in my signature.  It gets lots of traffic and  a 300L that was on it was
sold recently after only a few months on the site.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

At 12:40 AM 8/2/2004, Ken Krull wrote:
>I listed my 300L on the club web site a few weeks ago. Following is one
>of replies I received. Any one know of a reason I should reply.  It
>looks to me like it could be a scam.
>Ken Krull
>New Paris, In.
>
>From:
>        "allen brooks" <allenbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>     To:
>        kdkblk@xxxxxxxx
>
>Goodday,
>             Am hallen,am interested in your 300 L VIN , and i will like
>you to give me your
>last offer and the picture,Shipping i have an international shipping
>agent that ships.I will
>be glad to hear from you ASAP.
>Hallen

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx