From: Mke Galassi [mailto:c300lover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 12:56 PM
To: Chrysler Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] 55 300 parking lites

According to two machine shops on my car the parking light bulb socket,
appears to swagged in. They said that the socket originally extended into
the hole potmetal housing far enough to allow the lip to be rolled over and
locked in place. Inorder to remove the socket for plating the lip needs to
be cut away thereby destroying the socket. Anyone know a source for these
sockets. It holds an 1154 bulb.

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used