[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Heel Pad Frames

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Heel Pad Frames

An update to the project:
Those of you who placed orders for the heel pad frames will be happy to know
they are ready to be shipped. I have encountered one glitch, originally when
they were completed they were to be anodized however upon having one anodized I
have to say the result was a heel pad frame that lacked the shine and
reflective abilities of the original.  My feeling is that they should look as close
to the original as possible. If I send them out with no Anodizing they will
appear as expected, shiny silver aluminum that looks great when contrasted
against the black carpeting. The downside is that they will be more susceptible to
being scratched. Having a set of repros in my car for the last 6 weeks yielded
no scratches but I am careful to not bring any sand or dirt into the car.
After performing a continuity test on my original it was determined there was NO
anodizing (which also resulted in it's deterioration). It is possible that it
was Anodized originally but after all the years it wore off. I would like some
feedback from Club members. It makes no difference to me but I can say the
ones in my car will remain without Anodizing.  In the meantime would there be any
interest in also reproducing the Bases of the Heel pad frames? They would run
about $65 a pair.
Russell

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used