[Chrysler300] '04 Mopars on the Mississippi Dubuque

[Chrysler300] '04 Mopars on the Mississippi Dubuque

Hi Gang
Just a reminder mainly to those of you in the Midwest (IA-IL-WI-MN-MO) of the fast approaching date for this annual cruise and all MoPar show.  Cruise is Sat nite, Aug 28 staging at the Mc'Donalds Jct. Hwy's 61 & 52 South on the south side if Dubuque. Over 100 cars in the cruise last year

The show, on Sunday Aug 29th is open to MoPar and related autos and trucks only. There will again this year for the 2nd year be a 300 CLASS!

Motel reservations at Heartland Inn 563-556-6555 and ask for MoPars on the Miss. More info call Darla @ 563-582-3809 days or 563-557-7220 eve. Or E-Mail TranzTk@xxxxxxx

Hope to see some 300's there again this year. We had about 12 in the class last year. I hope to be there with the Green C in all her primered glory!!

MoPar to Ya

Dave &Carolyn Schwandt

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used