[Chrysler300] Enclosed trailer length

Hi Brad,   I too have decided to get an enclosed trailer and several things
came into my decision. With the cost of one of these being what it is, you only
want to do this once ! !    1. Is there a chance at some point you'll carry
yet larger vehicles? 2. What else do you carry along with you when you take the
car  -  tools, car parts, lots of luggage for your wife and all the kids,
motor scooter/cycle ...?  3. How old, or perhaps more accurately, how limber are
you?  i.e. with a "close fit", and the low nature of our 300s, getting under
them to tie them down can be a problem for us older folks. Room to "wiggle
around" is necessary in a way that is not true when you have an open trailer.  Yet
another thing that may be a factor, where are you going to store the trailer?
Size may be a consideration depending on your yard / garage / barn situation.

                              With my 300Bs, and several other large cars, I
have opted for the larger size believing that to be the proper choice for me.
I expect to be at the Fall meet with my red B, and my trailer and would be
delighted to show it to you if you wish.                It should go without
saying - expecially in light of all the discussion recently - a proper, full
size, well set up, tow vehicle is a must for this kind of trailer.
   Good luck in your choosing.
                                  All the Best 300ing !
                                                                      Phil
Irish  -  outside Memphis TN