[Chrysler300] 300 G fuel line fittings

Hi 300 Group.

Glad to see the posts on fuel Lines.
Got a set of three lines from In Line and I thought they were reasonable in cost.

What I need is the fittings for the lines and carbs.  300G
(the inverted flare 5/16" are on the lines, I need the other ones)

I need the fuel line fittings that go on the carb.    5/8"  X 20    to  the  5/16"  inverted flare fitting  for  2 carbs.
(previous owner welded original carb fitting to an  AN  fitting to run metal covered flex lines)

There must be some type of  "Tee" fitting  for the fuel line from filter up to tee;   tee to right carb;
And tee to the fuel line to the left carb.

Also how does the right carb fuel line attach to the right carb.

Have the fuel lines,  need the fittings / "tee".

Any Ideas group.

John Characky in Hibbing, MN, invited me over to check out the fuel lines on his "new F" to see how they run.
That's going to be the easiest, but I still need the parts.

Thanks for the help.
Lauren R Lampi
300 G HT  Under construction
Grand Rapids, Minnesota