  From: George McKovich
  To: 'David Zakarian'
  Cc: Chrysler 300 Broadcast
  Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 7:30 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] undercoating 58D Convertible

  Zak....
  I did it to my 300C coupe. You can see the pictures at:

  http://imageevent.com/idsnowman/57chrysler300

  Down about 90 pictures..... It worked great. We used Mortons bedliner. It
  comes in a kit with the spray nozzle and everything. Make sure you mask off
  everything you don't want it to get on, because the sprayer isn't extremely
  precise. I would highly recommend it. Let me know if you have any questions.

  George