Re: [Chrysler300] URGENTLY NEED A DISTRIBUTOR FOR 300G

Re: [Chrysler300] URGENTLY NEED A DISTRIBUTOR FOR 300G

You could have the shaft cleaned up and have new oilite bushings pressed
into the housing and reamed to fit.  Should be as good as new.  Probably
take one or two days at a machinist shop depending on their load and will
also keep the numbers correct distributor.  That would be a good
opportunity to clean and lubricate the centrifugal advance.  In an
emergency, any RB distributor will work, from a 413 through 426 Hemi.

Bill Huff

At 8/30/04 09:41 PM, pscatpscat wrote:

>Does anyone have a distributor for the 300G or know where to obtain
>one or have one rebuilt? The distributor on the 300G I just purchased
>is completely worn out and the car is a potential death trap as it
>abruptly stalls in traffic when the distributor wobbles out of
>timing. As such, the car can not be driven as it is not safe.
>
>I need to drive the car for the Labor Day weekend so getting one this
>week would be greatly appriciated.
>
>Many thanks.
>
>Philip Seldon

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to
><http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm>http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>

>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>    *
> <mailto:Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe>Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>    *
>    * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used