[Chrysler300] Free - Rear Seat Cushions for 62 Sport 300 hdt

[Chrysler300] Free - Rear Seat Cushions for 62 Sport 300 hdt

BEFORE I THROW THESE AWAY - I have a set of cushions to give a way.
 They are red leather and  leather is dried and torn many places - but
what underneath is in good condition ( fit the 60-61 Chrysler 300,
Newport  cars).

Also have second set of very nice Sport 300 hdt rear "red" leather seats
with only one tare on the top of the upper back cushion (this top
section is the only dry -sun baked- leather) .  all seams and leather
very good!.  Redye with Leatheriqe Dye  I used Leatherique front seats
of my 4-door Sport hdt and they came out looking new.  If had these in
storage over 20 years and never installed them in my Sport 300  (I own
for 40+ years and recently sold, with already excellent upho to a fellow
CCPClub member).  Only $100 will buy this set of seats and my time to
pack/ haul them to a shipper!  These can be (when redyed) a nice
tour/local  car show condition set of seats (not concourse)

 I do not know what the shipping cost will be but I think I can wrap
them (in sheet of cardboard?) for shipment (a box would be a bit
expensive).  I think they would be to big for UPS.

Ken Wilson,  San Jose, Calif.

PS.   I also have some H interior part I will be sorting out later this
winter and making a list to offer the members before listing on Ebay.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used