[Chrysler300] Shipping of large Items -Ecomonical??

[Chrysler300] Shipping of large Items -Ecomonical??

To the Group;

Many of you most likely have purchased, from distant fellow members or
salvage yards,  300 parts and had them shipped.

I Need your suggestions/ sources  for  economical shipping of
large/bulky chrysler parts (USA).   I plan to make available some large
parts (300) that exceed the limits of size for USPS, UPS. DHL,    For
example sending of  bumpers,  seat cushions,  doors,  center consoles,
dashes, etc.

I like to be able to weigh the items a be able to let members/buyers
know what the shipping cost will be for any item they are interested in.
 I've heard that  air freight is cheaper then then trucking or moving
companies! (With air shipment I assume I will have to deliver the part
to major carrier's  air line freight hub to keep the shipping cost at a
minimal).

For example a fellow Lister, from Sweden,  responded to my "Free rear
sport seat cushions" posted on this list.  I used my (on line) booked
marked shipping estimators (UPS, DHL Fedex, USPS, ECT. and got shipping
cost ranging from $1500 to $2400.00!  Of course this high cost
completely discouraged the our fellow overseas member from obtaining the
seats (3'x3'x6' x 80+ lb. box).   I assume it would also be high
shipping for US shipments.

I think feed back on suggested shipping companys/methods  would be of
benefit to others of this list.

Ken Wilson, San Jose,  Calif.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used