[Chrysler300] Proper keys for C-300

Special low-tech request to you 1955 C-300 experts:

What is the nominal shape of the two keys for the early 1955 C-300?
I'm trying to get a pair of blanks that are correct and see various
vendors offering keys with differing shapes and grooves.

My keys are an octagonal head, sharp-cornered key for the ignition/door
and  a sort of rounded triangle head for the trunk/glove compartment.
The grooves are identical so that either key will fit in any lock,
however the lengths of the groove cuts into the heads is slightly different.

eBay vendor at 2489451487 claims both keys are the octagonal head for
1951-1956--I don't believe Chrysler would do this, but if you tell me it
is so, I could believe.

eBay vendor at 7101619474 is offering keys for 1949-1955 with heads and
grooves that look like those in my keys.  Can you confirm?

Both vendor's keys have the DPCD logo and "MADE IN USA" on both sides
with a nickel-silver plate over brass.

Member Gil Cunningham was able to furnish me a copy of my car's IBM
build card and it had one and two-digit key numbers hand written on the
card.  Thanks to Gil and to the Club for providing this valuable
service.  Should a locksmith with the old key codes be able to cut a key
from these numbers?

Thanks and MoPa'r to ya from

Rich Barber
Brentwood 94513