  From: John Hertog
  To: Bob Jasinski ; GERALD OLSON ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 7:23 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] IT'S "TICKING" TIME

  Can't help but put in my two seconds' worth...  I usually have no problems
  with modifications, that improve safety and handling...  but, when it comes
  to the clocks in our cars, I cannot and will not have them converted to
  Quartz.

  Ever since I was 18  or so, and bought my first 300, I can remember that
  distinctive sound of the clock "rearming" itself ...  it's quite unique,
  and, to me, part of the "300" experience.  It's  like "  Tchunk - tic -
  tic - tic .........  Tchunk - tic - tic - tic "

  Jeff Carter restored a few clocks for me over the months...  they have
  always kept good time... and they all make that wonderful sound...  wouldn't
  have it any other way !

  John

  Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used