[Chrysler300] '61 '62 A/C for Sale

Gang;

Well here is the first of numerous Items of 1962 Chrysler 300 parts I'm
offering, for sale, to the 300 members.  I'm starting with the large
Items first and will most likely be a year or more in sorting and
selling (slowly).  I'll be selling of a 40 year accumulation of parts
(originally for restoring some  6- 1962 300's + others).   Now that I
have retired (67 years old) I find that that my time and $ involved, on
just one car,  precludes me from  doing all the cars I dreamed of doing.

I have spent over a day looking for and  pulling together what I have
for converting a 1960?, 1961, 0r 1962 Chrysler into an A/C car.  I could
not find the condenser,  have none of the copper tubing,  fan shroud,
and the smaller cover (containing the  heater core)  that mounts on top
of the larger condenser unit/box that mounts to the firewall side.  The
dryers are available (I bought one on Ebay)  The compressor's lower cast
mounting bracket is for attaching to a 383 block.  I do have a cast
lower bracket to fit the 413 engine  (Just have to remove it) .
 Includes two, under dash, heater units (one with a broken nozzle has a
good card board backing.  I forgot to take a picture but I'll include a
double pulley alternator (or if my generator removal tool is up to the
job)  remove a double pulley from one as they are hard to get when
buying a replacment/rebuilt alternator. Radiator needs new core.  All
Items as is (compressor is not frozen).

See photos at;
<http://home.pacbell.net/jblken/62.AC2.jpg>
<http://home.pacbell.net/jblken/62.AC3.jpg>
<http://home.pacbell.net/jblken/62.AC4.jpg>
<http://home.pacbell.net/jblken/62.AC5.jpg>
<http://home.pacbell.net/jblken/62.AC1.jpg>

It will take me some time to to pack these items (I'm putting in 12 hour
days as it is). There will be no charge for packing (and local delivery
to a shipping company) as I have most of the packing stuff (May have to
buy a large box or sheet of cardboard, for the dash) - will charge if I
have to deliver to San Francisco airport area where all the big freight
forwarding companies are located)  I'll try to find the cheapest
shipping costs.

A lot of work! -- I'm asking $200.00  oBo

I will attempt to offer, this and most future parts,  first through this
Lister - then via Ebay.

Next big Items (in a week or so) I'll be listing -is a complete convert
top, left over center consoles (after I sort through what I need),

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used