From: Gary Finger [mailto:my300g@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 9:18 AM
To: admin admin; ad administrator; Dane Hovey; main listserver; Bob
Merritt
Subject: [Chrysler300] non-300 electrical

Need some guidence. In addition to my 300G I have a 1990 Chrysler LeBarron. My problem is a very slow electrical discharge that left alone will kill my battery in short order. I can't get a mechanic to touch electrical without wanting to replace everything imaginable. The only thing that keeps the car alive is my battery tender.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Gary Finger

Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used