Re: [59plymouth] feedback about videos

Dan - videos are FINtastic.  Now when my friends come over I have to set them down and turn on the videos. And I don't see anything "cheesy" about them"  (unless they were filmed in Wisconsin,  lol).  Seriously, a great addition to the site.  John Z
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Morton
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 5:13 AM
Subject: [59plymouth] feedback about videos

Folks,

Since I put the commercials up on the web -- I haven't gotten any feedback. Nada! I would have expected someone on the internet to comment (or complain! 8^) I know most '59 owners prolly already have the video, but I thought is was kinda cool to make webvids out of 'em. No? Have you had a chance to play any of them? Do they stream for you as you download them, do they look too choppy? Let me know your $0.02...

Thanks

Dan