[59plymouth] Rumors of Richard Petty's death greatly exaggerated

[59plymouth] Rumors of Richard Petty's death greatly exaggerated

> From: drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> "homage to the late Richard Petty.  "
>
> Ummm, Dan, Richard Petty is not dead yet.

Oops.  Reminds me of that famous Monty Python line from "Holy Grail" [Bring
out your dead]: "I'm not dead yet!"

My faux pas.  Thanks for the catch, Nick.  Hey, do two wrongs make a right?!
Charlie pointed out to me that his car is a Belvedere.

Lessee, how do I get this egg off...

	Dan
	dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx