Re: [Chrysler300] Service bulletins

Gary:

I opened the index ok, but it took the latest version of Adobe Reader
and some time to download on my dial up system.  The bulletins
themselves are not available on line.

I encouraged Philippe to approach the club regarding archiving and
displaying the bulletins (and any other service bulletins) on the Club
website.  A large proportion of the bulletins are in French, but I'm
guessing a fairly complete set might be accumulated from Club members
and other sources.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
C-300

Gary Barker wrote:

>Has anybody had trouble opening or downloading  Philippes Bulletins
>?-     Gary Barker

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>Yahoo! Groups Links