Re: [Chrysler300] Re: insurance

In a message dated 1/11/2005 8:01:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mrreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

While  I've never had a claim with them, Hagerty treats their
customers almost  like we were Supreme Beings. They make the
experience very personal. Their  rates are excellent also. I gave
them a try with my "F" last year --  switching the rest of my cars to
them in the  spring...

Mike

I have to second this  - I did have a claim, when  someone dropped a ladder
across the hood of the G - no questions - just a check  in return for pictures
of the damage.  These people can't do enough for you  AND they do not have a
mileage limit on their policies.

Pete Fitch

Give the gift of life to a sick child.