[Chrysler300] Flashlight Drags 2005

PLEASE - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL!
This is not an item for discussion on the 300 Club list. I am providing this info for those 300 Club members that expressed an interest in participating this year.I race my 300H here and the format is such that 300 owners can and are encouraged to race each other.

"We're back!"
The FLASHLIGHT DRAGS are returning to Zelienople Airport (Bradford Woods, PA) for six events in 2005.

" Old-Fashioned Drag Racing for STREET CARS ONLY to bring back the excitement of the way drag racing used to be...with a flashlite start. The goal is to provide the illusion and excitement of street racing with a touch of nostalgic old-school drag racing. You can race against your buddies in grudge matches or you can... run against the field"

PLEASE - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL!

The FLASHLIGHT DRAGS can accomodate car clubs and encourages clubs to "host' an event.
(Key word here - HOST, not sponsor, so that all insurance liability is on the Flashlight Drags organization and not the club host) These are one-day four hour events on Saturdays that could easily fit into a Chrysler 300 meet if anyone was so inclined.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL!
All shedule information, directions and list of simple rules are available at:

www.flashlightdrags.com     OR

www.alteredgas.com

Jeff Miklas

Give the gift of life to a sick child.