From: "Rosie" <rosiea@xxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:37:28 -0400
To: "Tony Rinaldi" <awrdoc@xxxx>
Subject: p235/75r14 ww radials

Allen Sturm wanted me to update you on your club's orders for these tires...

out of the 90+ members on the list, 34 have called me with their credit card
information and have actual tires reserved in the computer for them.

This would be a good time to remind your club members to go ahead and call
me with a credit card number to take advantage of the discount offer.

We appreciate it.

Thank you!

Rosie Andersen
Coker Tire