RE: [Chrysler300] (unknown)

My new Coker 235-75X15" wide whites on wire wheels required balance weights
ranging from 1 to 5 ounces, and that was even after offsetting light/heavy
spots on the wheel/tire combination). Discount Tire says it's not the
tires, it's the big old wire wheels. The end result was smooth-riding and
marvelously improved handling and straight-line stability (no more
rut-chasing!) in my 300C.
Ray Melton