Masking advice - anybody got any tricks?

Masking advice - anybody got any tricks?

Group, I know some of you do your own bodywork and paint as I do so hopefully someone will have a good solution for my problem. I have painted the firewall, door sills, inner fenders, rad support, inner doors, etc. prior to reassembly on my '65 300. Now that I have aligned the doors, fenders, trunk lid, and hood I'm wanting to continue blocking out the body and finishing the final bodywork on the outer body.

My problem is that I need an efficient way of sealing the doors, hood, and trunk so the building primer/sealer I'm laying over the body doesn't ruin my finished paintwork on the inside of the door jambs and under the hood. I've done my share of masking in the past but never has it needed to be this good, I'm looking for perfection here......no overspray! Any suggestions? I've considered buying foam piping and squeezing it or taping it at the seams.......might work well for the hood and trunk but not sure about the doors.

I'm also interested in restoring my original window gaskets, is there a cleaner that will disolve old sealer and clean the rubber without damaging or deteriorating the rubber? Are there any nice fitting aftermarket gaskets available for the '65? Recent emails have been warning of poor reproductions of the earlier Chrysler gaskets. Has anyone used the ones Steele Rubber Products offer......their weatherstripping is very nice!

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Ryan Hill