Re: [Chrysler300] auto transport

Good evening everybody!

Just thought I'd throw my $.02 worth in on the topic of auto shipping.
I've had occassion (but not recently, well acutally about 10 years ago)
to use good 'ol North American Van Lines as an enclosed auto shipper.
They shipped a Pantera for me from the east coast to Columbus, Ohio for
about $600.00. I was very pleased with the service and professionalism
of North American. They've also delivered a Charger Daytona to a
customer for me and delivered a Mangusta to my doorstep. On all three
occasions I was 100% content with the transaction.

I believe this is the link to them:

http://www.relousa.net/truck.html

Best Regards to all,

Thomas F. Miller

tfm@xxxx
614.975.4164 voice/page
707.667.2601 eFax

>>> "Murray Robertson" <mald@xxxx> 11/23/02 11:31PM >>>
could anybody please help recommend a good transport company to ship a
vehicle from portland oregon to stanton california (L.A.). the vehicle
also
runs and drives to make it easy to load on transporter.i live in new
zealand
and dont know what to expect to pay for this service in the U.S.A or
at
least what is fair and reasonable ? thanks murray.