From: Mark Souders
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 8:34 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Windshield Rubber

Hi, gang,
My 300 H resto is progressing nicely. I'm at the point of installing
the front and back glass. My original rubber gaskets are dirty and a
little stiff but not cracked or deteriorated. I've heard many
stories in the past about soaking them in something, but I forgot
what that something is. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to
use to soften and clean these rubbers ???

Thanks,
Mark Souders
Mohrsville, PA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor