From: Vath, Michael J.
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 7:49 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: '57 shift button casing - needed

Good mornin'. Looking for a part of the push-button shifter dash mount.

Its the front-facing piece with the button holes that the shiny faceplate
attaches to. The piece then attaches to the longer housing that then
connects to the dash. I just need that front piece. It may still have the
felt backer, and the left side is a triangular affair that mates-up with the
door pillar area.

The one I have is from a later car, though I do have the correct longer
part that connects to the dash.

Please let me know if you have one around. As the cars get farther along,
I'm finding a few wrong/missing pieces. Many thanks! mike v