From: JOHN MC ADAMS
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 10:13 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Armor-all warning - Windshield Rubber

To All:

I hate to put a bad rap on any product but I have also heard horror stories about Armor-All.

When I called the place that manufactures new dash pads called "Just Dashes", they said to never use Armor-All on your dash or any vinyl.

I asked what they recommended to use on their new dash pads and they told me to use Pledge furniture polish / wax.

John Mc Adams

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor