Re: [Chrysler300] RE: Windshield Rubber

Goof Off is a good product. I buy it by the gallon and always have it around. It removes dried water based paint. Any fresh paint. And all adhesives. I use it to remove the filled in no. and letters on back side of gauge faces when restoring. Not pungent or volatile like the other strong solvents. Read label and test. I don't want anybody bitting my butt.

Gary, The Parts Doc