Re: [Chrysler300] air filters

Ian,
I took my oval air cleaner housings into the auto parts store and checked to
see if I could find ones that could fit. I found that fram #3622 with a
slight pinch fit perfectly. They are already oval and they were the right
hight. I hope the number is right, I stored it purely in memory. I know the
originals are availible somewhere, but these are cheap and they work.
Good Luck,
Sean Duggan