[Chrysler 300] Allen Electric & Equip Co.

[Chrysler 300] Allen Electric & Equip Co.

Greetings Club Members:

Does any one remember Allen Electric Equipment Co.? They made automotive testing equipment in the 50s and later. My old boss gave me a model 31-02 syncrograph, serial # C9J 3639. The unit was used to test and set up a distributor after it was removed from the engine. Equipment nameplate says Allen was located in Kalamazoo, MI. I am trying to find instructional material and a cam angle meter (dwell meter). I did an internet search without any luck. I'm hoping some one out there might know what happened to Allen and has a phone number that will work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark Schueller