Open Trailer Avail. MT to SFArea Early April

Open Trailer Avail. MT to SFArea Early April

For the trip back after dropping off a car in Kalispell, MT., our trailer is open for use. We'll be heading to Portland, OR, for the Swap Meet, 4/5, 4/6, then to SF Bay Area on Monday 4/7.

Leaving Kalispell probably early Friday, 4/4.

If nothing comes up for Kalispell, MT, we'll head on to Portland anyway. Keep us in mind if you pick up something in Portland that needs transport back to SFBay Area, Northern CA or ORegon stops/whatever heading down I-5

Open trailer, dual axle, 18 ft., trailer brakes. Tow vehicle is a Dodge Durango with 5.9 V-8. We like to get our expenses covered so quite willing to help out if you need transport. Have a power winch so can pull on a non-running vehicle.

Home phone, 510-234-9649 in Richmond, CA

cell phones: Henry Hopkins, 510-220-9134
Richard Palmer 510-220-9134