Re: [Chrysler300] KYB Shocks

I can help with the shocks! See below:

Front - KG4507 (trim lower mounting sleeve to 1.25" long)
Rear - KG5511 (no modification req.)

These fit all Chrysler Fullsize vehicles from 1957 to 1964.

KYB does not sell direct. The best place to buy KYBs online is
Performance
Suspension Technlogy at: www.p-s-t.com

Best Regards,
Thomas F. Miller
tfm@xxxx

Thomas F. Miller

tfm@xxxx
pageTFM@xxxx / text paging
614.975.4164 / voice
707.667.2601 / eFax
>>> "Marilyn James" <tudor40@xxxx> 08/15/03 12:02 PM >>>
Hello Group,
Well after 3 years of procrastination I finally got our G running with
the help of fellow member Bill Woodman. Now it's time to move onto
making it road worthy. I would like to know what you recommend for size
of radial tires and part numbers for KYB shocks that would fit our G.
Thanks, Jim Rhoades

For list server instructions, go to