Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Front Brakes (take 2)

Mark Schueller wrote:

> Greetings 300 Club Members:

> Thanks to those who replied to my brake problem. Let me try to explain
> what's happening. My first attempt may not have been clear.

snip

> Joe McCormick gave me a lead on return springs from Northwestern Auto
> Supply in Grand Rapids, MI. I'll call them first thing in the morning.

> Any other comments are truly appreciated. Sorry this note got so long.

> Mark Schueller

It was said at one time that the late 60's - early 70's cars had a heavy
duty brake spring, exactly like the 57 spring. MIGHT be another source
to ask about!!

BUT I think there are a fair number of folks that would be interested in
a possible source today!

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6