57 Brake Return Springs

 Hi,

There seems to be some interest in new return springs
for the 57.
I got a set from Northwestern Auto Supply
616-241-5611 or www.northwesternautosupply.com

Ask for part # BXI H230 Front
BXI H231 Rear
They charged me $6.00 a spring and $7.00 Shipping
I could not find them anywhere else.
Hope this is useful.....