From: <mplindahl@xxxx>
To: <gretz@xxxx>; <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Wheels

Hi All,

Some of you may remember Bill Franklin, a former 300 member, who lives near
Crystal Lake, IL. He has quite a few Kelsey-Hayes Wire Wheels (15 inch).
Some
of them need restoring completely and some of them are in good shape for a
driver.

He wants to sell them. If he can't find anyone who wants them, he was going
to bring
them to a local junk yard. They have tires on them and they can't be given
to the
garbage collection service.

We may be able to get pictures of the better wheels.

If they are worth anything to anyone, please contact me privately.

Thanks-
Mark Lindahl
'63 Chrysler 300 Conv.
I'm looking for 4 15 x 6 stock wheels for my 300G. Can anyone tell me if
other Chrysler models used the same wheels as the 300G? Maybe the
Imperial or New Yorker wagon?

Thanks,
Jeff Gretz
300G