my 300k

the engine is in. sounds great and idles like a 60's car should. the
edelbrock heads i am happy with, but with the cast iron long tube headers, factory
ones, the plugs are kinda close to the header. no problem though, there is enough
room there.
i have not been able to drive it, due to the fact of the high flow fuel pump,
brand name, is leaking. summit is sending me a replacement. one more day,
then i can see what she'll do. all in all, i am happy, 50 lbs of oil pressure at
idle, a relatively smooth idle, crisp response, looks good, unpainted heads
and valley pan.
ill keep you all posted, tim