From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] salvage yard directory
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:54:33 -0400

With all this talk lately about what few salvage yards left that carry
1960's and back parts - maybe it would be a good idea if we compiled a club
list of them (with location and contact info) on a state-by-state basis.

I'd be willing to compile the list - and I figure at some point in the
future when we think it's reasonably complete - that it could be published
in the newsletter for the benifit of all the clubmembers who are not on the
listserver also...

Just an idea....

Sean.

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer--
sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp