From: Road Runner Starters <tim.wood@xxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:51:07 +1300
To: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxx>
Subject: Re: High Speed Starters For Chrysler 300s '55-'65

Hi Tony,

We have 60-61 300 F and G High Performance starters available now. I have a
sample 300F starter in
my shop.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regards Tim.

The specifications are as follows:

"Roadrunner Gear Reduction Starters"
4.4-1 Gear Reduction
Weighs 9lbs
525 ft/lb's Torque
12 Month Guarantee
1.4 kw (1.9 hp)

US$188 + shipping (US$56 4-10 Day delivery , US$48 11-25 Day delivery)
US$15 for optional "Track and Trace" service from shipper.

60-61 Part # RS126C
59 (Suspect same as 60-61 but will need to confirm)
57-58 Part # RS109C
56 (Suspect same as 57-58 with coarse pitch pinion but will need to confirm)
55 (Unavailable in 6v but 12v same as 56).

The New Zealand Dollar has strengthened to US$0.61 (US$198) in the last few
weeks and may go
higher.We will keep the pricing the same as quoted until 1-1-04 but may have
to review
the prices if the New Zealand Dollar continues to climb.

------ End of Forwarded Message