Re: [Chrysler300] Where Are You?

I have to agree/side with Joe on this one. This post is a couple of months old and since it was written there have been several requests for the location of parts or cars for sale. Come on guys, this is a waste of bandwidth. If you don't want to list the city, at least list the state. When I see a part for sale that might be of interest to me, knowing where it is located would help my decision to buy it.

Down off my soapbox, ;-)

Chuck
San Jose, Ca.