Wire wheels

Recently there was an offer of genuine chrysler wheels in this list. The
Dayton wheel company can rebuild them into perfect condition, with either chrome
or stainless spokes as you prefer. I had the ones on my B done a number of
years ago and they continue to drive true at 75+ mph and look great. The hub
caps fit perfectly as well. I don't know how the costs would compare - the old
ones were offered at $60 per if I remember correctly. Just another
possibility. All the Best 300ing,
Phil Irish