[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Bucket Seats

Should anyone be interested in 64 Chrysler seats, reply to
John Nimmo at sdarm2@xxxxxxx

To: <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:03 PM
Subject: Chrysler 300 Bucket Seats

Hi Bob;

I bought a set
of 1964 Chrysler 300 bucket seats that are red with recliners on each seat
that need to be
reupholstered. If you think anybody in the Chrysler 300 Club would be
interested in them I'd like $120 OBO for the seats and my name, address,
etc. is as follows:

John Nimmo
774 Abbywood Drive
Oceanside, California 92057
Cell: 1-760-672-4675 (always get me on this)
HP: 1-760-630-4767
email: SDARM2@xxxxxxx

Give the gift of life to a sick child.