Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Air Refiner Products ARP 15

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Air Refiner Products ARP 15

I just did a look-up for the ARP-15 filter on Google, I think. That
lead me to the company in my e-mail. He responded with what I forwarded
to y'all.
  There was an attachment, which listed many filters. I have none of
these to measure, so I passed it on to you guys who do, for you to
check it out.

If the attachment wasn't there, call him at the # listed  or go to his
website and see what's available for your needs.

Hope there's some help there, Ray
It's getting time for y'all to be polishing up your rides for the
Spring Meet! Be there, or be Square!  Ray

On Feb 10, 2005, at 1:43 PM, Guyztoys@xxxxxxx wrote:

> YIKES....you have a faulty cross reference.The Fleetguard AF 1869 as
> you describe it (15 x 15 x 5.5 )?is nothing like an ARP 15.
> I went to my parts cave and pulled out my ARP 15s. I still have 10 of
> them left from my last order. They are all the same.
> Of course they are oval in shape to fit the D/E/H air filter
> housings--as well as other dual quad Mopars of that vintage.
> They measure 11 inches long at the longest point, 6 7/8 inches wide at
> the widest point and they are 2 inches high.
> The outside of the box reads :
> ?
> Air Refiner
> Air Filter
> ARP-15
> 27515
> Oklahoma City, OK 73143? Made in USA
> ?
> Each filter comes in a separate box in a case of 6.
> ?
> I hope this sheds some light on this matter.
> ?
> Guy Morice

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9hSKEA/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM