[Chrysler300] Hurst Promotional Pictures

[Chrysler300] Hurst Promotional Pictures

I have two extra sets of the 1970 Hurst Promotional Color 8x10 glossy
photographs that are excellent copies of the originals.  I do not have
the negatives, so there will not be other copies being sold by me.  The
person who I purchased the photos from hired a professional photographer
to reproduce these, and the quality and color are excellent.  I framed
one set for myself, and am offering these at $25.00 each plus shipping
and insurance to our club members first before putting them up on ebay.
The four 8x10's consist of 2 of the front and rear elevated pictures in
one 8x10, the other 2 contain a full length picture at ground level with
an inset picture of the interior, also 8x10.

I can email a digital photo of what they look like, but these are the
Chrysler Dealer Promotional pictures that have been in several web
sights, magazines, and books published.

Paul Thomassen

Central Iowa

70 Hurst