[Chrysler300] Fw: Payment choice...

anybody who falls for one of these has to be brain dead or so greedy that they need to be braindead. sorry  , johan but your country seems to be the current favorite. i guess they wore out the nigerian connection.
----- Original Message -----
From: Garry miller
To: Pat Grant
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:07 AM
Subject: Payment choice...

Hello,
       Please,I need it seriously.I can even add extra money  to consider it sold to me and forget about welcoming other potential buyers.I am buying it for my son who spotted it on the net and he has insisted I buy it for him by all means.But am from Sweden and associate of mine will surely help me out to post a cashier check of $6,000 to you whereby you will deduct your own cost and help me to transfer the remaing funds to my shipper via western union money transfer to enable them come to your doorstep for shipment.
      Kindly e-mail your full name,your postal address and your phone number as soon as this e-mail is seen and you will receive the payment soonest.Thanks.
Regards

  i still have it for sale and will take 1900. will need a cashier check or bank transfer. where do you want it shipped??