[Chrysler300] Driver Side Exhaust manifold elbow removal

[Chrysler300] Driver Side Exhaust manifold elbow removal

I replaced the passenger side exhaust manifold elbow gaskets on my 300g
quite easily. Now its time to do the driver side. I can't even see the
elbow. Can anyone give me some tips regarding the best route to get this
elbow off and back on? Almost looks like the long ram has to come off. Your
advise is appreciated.

Gary Eidson Naples FL

Give the gift of life to a sick child.