  From: Johnl<mailto:john@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler 300 Club Listverver<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; John J. Hertog<mailto:crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 10:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] spotted at Daytona 500

  John and all,

  I think this is Bill Allen's C300.  He and Marilyn flew out several years ago in search of such a car.  We looked at a couple and he purchased this one.  I was kind of hoping he would not want it as I was going to try to buy it.  Two Tango cars would certainly be better than just one.

  For those of you who have never had the pleasure to meet Bill I must tell you he is the kindest gentleman I think I've every known.  My life has certainly be made richer by being able to call him my friend.

  John Lazenby
  Southern California, just minutes from Disneyland
  1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
  1955 Imperial Newport
  1955 Chrysler C300
  1956 Chrysler 300B
  1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe